As a full service contractor, Georgia Commercial Builders can handle your construction needs from the inside out. We will work with you to make sure your recreational facilities are carefully thought out and executed both indoors and outside.
Building The Outdoors
Whether you are looking to add indoor or outdoor play areas such as playgrounds, ball courts, pools, fountains, fireplaces, grills and patios, or you need streets, sidewalks and fencing, we can help you.
We build outdoor recreation areas with stone, brick, tile, concrete, wood, and grass . We build indoor recreation areas to using the newest in technology and equipment. All of this to enhance the look of your spaces, and provide a long-lasting, safe environment for both you and your clients.
Hardscape Elements To Consider
- Add a warm inviting area for seating and walking to draw attention from visitors.
- Define your outdoor living spaces by utilizing recreational areas such like ball courts, fire pits, grilling areas, play areas.
- Tackle steeply sloping areas by implementing features such as terraces, stairs, and water features.
- Complement sleeker feeling brick, tile and concrete built areas with softer trimmed grass, recreation areas. On the other hand, you could complement rough stone hardscapes with more natural play areas.
- For a cool covered recreation area and a light tone to create that cool feel.
- For a warmer hardscape think about using natural stone and earth tones to warm things up.
You can count on Georgia Commercial Builders, Inc. to provide exactly the expertise you need for hardscape and outdoor construction.