As a full service contractor, Georgia Commercial Builders can handle your construction needs from the inside out. We will work with you to make sure your recreation areas and outdoor spaces are as carefully thought out and executed as the ones you are building indoors.
Recreation Areas: Building The Outdoors
Whether you need streets and sidewalks to help employees and clients access your offices, or you are looking to add outdoor play areas such as playgrounds, ball courts, pools, fountains, fireplaces, grills and patios we can help you.
We can build hardscapes with stone, brick, tile, concrete or wood that will both enhance the look of your spaces, and provide a long-lasting, safe environment for both you and your clients.
Recreation Areas: Elements To Consider
- Add a vertical focal point through adding a hardscape. You can use archways and decorative walls to draw attention from visitors.
- Define your outdoor living spaces by utilizing hardscapes such as screens, raised planters, walls and fences.
- Tackle steeply sloping areas by implementing hardscapes such as terraces, stairs, and water features.
- Complement sleeker feeling brick, tile and concrete hardscapes with softer trimmed grass, terraces and gardens. On the other hand, you could complement rough stone hardscapes with more natural trees and bushes.
- For a cool hardscape use shade and a light tone to create that cool feel.
- For a warmer hardscape think about using natural stone and earth tones to warm things up.
You can count on Georgia Commercial Builders, Inc. to provide exactly the expertise you need for hardscape and outdoor construction.